Road Trip, Going Off Plan & Pictures!

My trip to Salt Lake City was amazing! I got to spend the weekend with my awesome family, many of who hadn't seen me since I started losing weight or very early in my journey. I got so many compliments, my self esteem is sky high now! I am starting to believe that I am getting smaller!

I stayed on plan the entire time when I was there BUT on Tuesday when I was driving back it didn't work out too well. I ended up eating extra meals, drinking a low carb monster and almost started smoking again! I quit smoking over a year ago, so I am glad I just messed up my food for the day and left the cigarettes alone! Easier to get back on plan then it is to quit smoking again.

So yesterday I ate, 1 shake, 4 servings of protein chips (my replacement for puffs), ate 2 servings of bars, 1.5 oz bag of wasabi almonds, 2 low fat mozzarella cheese sticks and 2 eggs with orange bell peppers & onions. All in all I think I ate about 1400 calories, 60 grams of fat and 110 carbs, and 125 grams protein. Ugh! I felt so sick yesterday and feel blah today too. Trying to drink lots of water and I am back on plan today.

Why did I go off plan? I didn't get nearly enough sleep before I headed back from Salt Lake to Denver. I tried the Monster Energy drink to stay more alert and it made me feel high! I would advise staying far, far, far away from those. I never realized how compromised my will power is when I let myself get too tired. Good sleep is crucial to a good diet. Lesson learned.

The good news is that I did lose 6.4 lbs for week 2! My mom's scale matches my scale! That brings me to 72.4 lbs lost since 9/20/10!

And now for pictures of all my nieces & nephews:

Me & Destiny (6 mons)

Rylan (2 yrs)


Arion (5 mons)
Maria (8 yrs)

Aliah (5 yrs)
Aren't they all just too cute!?!

Comments

Blogger said…
With bistroMD you can trust that you will not only get gourmet meals, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote an healthy diet.

STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
STEP 2 - Overview your menu in advance and select the entrees you prefer for each day and week.
STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan online.
STEP 4 - Your entrees are sent to your home.

GET STARTED NOW - home delivery.

Popular Posts