Monday, June 18, 2012
7 ounce cooked shrimp (1 leanest)
225 grams of chopped cauliflower (2.5 greens)
37 grams of thinly sliced red pepper (1/2 green)
3/4 ounce sliced avocado (1/2 healthy fat)
1 Nori Sushi Wrap (1 carb per wrap) (1 condiment)
1 wedge Light Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese (1/2 healthy fat)
2 tsp low sodium soy sauce (1 condiment)
1 Leanest, 3 Greens, 1 Healthy Fat, 2 Condiments.
1. Stir fry shrimp quickly in a nonstick pan to warm up. Loosely chop 1/3-1/2 of the shrimp into smaller pieces.
2. Steam chopped cauliflower until very tender then partially dry using a paper towel. Mash cauliflower on a plate and mix in 1 wedge of Light Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese.
3. Place 1 Nori wrap onto either a bamboo sushi mat, or a piece of waxed paper. Spread cauliflower and cheese mixture onto middle of Nori wrap keeping mixture approx half inch away from all sides.
4. Layer the peppers, avocado & shrimp on top of each other.
5. Carefully roll the Nori wrap into a sushi roll. Slice with a sharp knife.
6. Use soy sauce for dipping the rolls.
Posted by Cody Echtermeyer at 3:43 PM