Added Blog Content and Health Coach!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have added a lot of content to my blog about my use of alternative products while on the 5 and 1 plan. I have received so many questions about what products I am using, I am going to keep this blog updated with my current plan and how my weight loss is going.

So far, I am spending far less money and really enjoying the added variety. There are still some Medifast products I really enjoy (like the brownies!) and plan to continue to use. I have been very happy with switching to alternative products, but it sure has been a lot of work to find suitable replacements. This is also why I am sharing this info with everyone.

If you have any suggestion for products to use and don't wish to comment publicly or have any questions for me, feel free to email me newbeautifulme@gmail.com!

Also, I signed up with a Health Coach. She is great! Check her out from the Medifast tab of my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts