Creamy Tuna Pasta Dish

1.5 cups cooked spaghetti squash (3 Green)
7 oz. Tuna (1 Leanest)
2 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese (1 Healthy Fat)
1/4 cup Walden Farms Marinara Sauce (1 Condiment)

*See steps 1-4 on this recipe for directions on cooking Spaghetti Squash, pictures included*

Spray a cooking pan with Pam and mix together cooked spaghetti squash, tuna, laughing cow cheese and marinara sauce. Mix together until creamy. Serve and enjoy!

This counts for 1 leanest, 3 green, 1 healthy fat and 1 condiments.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This looks so good, but I can't find spaghetti squash :(
Hmmm that is really odd! I think it is still in season. At my grocery store, they mix all the winter squash together in the same bin.
Anonymous said…
I found some today and I am making this for dinner :-D
Anonymous said…
This tastes like tuna helper or tuna casserole. So yummy! I add MF crackers as the breadcrumb topping. Thanks for all of the great recipes!
Anonymous said…
Wow! I really, really enjoyed this. Tuna casserole has always been a comfort dish for me. This definitely incorporates that element. Going in the "make again" pile :) Thanks for the recipe!
Jocelyn Gunter said…
I thought you couldn't have a healthy fat with tuna...
Lisa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Jocelyn, canned tuna in water is on the leanest list so you can have 2 healthy fats with it. You're probably looking at the tuna on the lean list that is bluefin steak.
Anonymous said…
If you cant find Walden Pasta sauce. What cant you use

Popular Posts