Mini Zucchini Frittata


Mini Zucchini Frittata
1.5 cups grated zucchini (3 green)
3 oz Lean Cheese (3/5 Lean)
3/4 cup Egg Beaters (3/8 Leanest)
Pinch of Red Robin Seasoning Salt (1 condiment)


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In each muffin cup or brownie/cookie tray, add 57 grams (.5 cup) of grated zucchini. Add 1/4 cup of egg beaters and 1 oz of shredded low fat mozzeralla cheese. Stir and sprinkle a dash of seasoning salt on top.

Bake for 20-25 minutes.

1 serving = entire recipe.  Medifast: .975 Lean, 3 green, 1 condiment.
300 calories, 12 g carbs, 8 g fat, 44 g protein.

This recipe makes 3 Frittatas for 1 lean and green meal

Yummy and delicious!

Baking enough for 2 people in my toaster oven



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi! I just found your blog! I love your recipes- I can't wait to try them. I noticed you have some cool things like a George formin? A toaster oven, etc. do you have any ideas for a newbie on medifast with "must haves." I'm 29 at 237. This is my fourth day on the program and it's going strong! You can email me if you have time homeslice5001@yahoo.com

Thanks-Jennifer
Kerri said…
Just Tried this tonight! It was awesome and filling!
Unknown said…
Tried this recipe today. It was very filling. I'd love to try it with broccoli next maybe with a touch of bacon bits for flavor!
Anonymous said…
This looks yummy! I think I would also mix in some spinach.

Popular Posts