Saturday, April 28, 2012

Strawberry Shake Cake

The recipe for a Medifast Shake cake is not mine, but I couldn't help but sharing this cute little cake!

1 Strawberry 70 Shake Medifast Packet
2-4 TB Water
1 TB Egg Beaters (1/32 Leanest)
.5 tsp Vanilla Extract (1/2 condiment)
1/8 tsp Baking Powder (1/8 condiment)
1 TB Low Fat Cream Cheese (1 condiment) 

I used a brownie tray and mixed everything together.  Nuked in the microwave for 1.5 minutes.  This may vary depending on your microwave.  Top with cream cheese.

This counts as 1 Medifast meal, 1/32 Leanest, 1.625 condiments. 


9 comments:

My TSFL journey said...

Oh my goodness.....YUM, YUM, YUM. You posted this just as I was thinking about making another meal. So I looked and didn't have any strawberry but I did have the Cherry antioxidant shake mix. So I just substituted that and the cherry and vanilla was delicious. I will do this again.

jmaret said...

I wonder if this would work in a Sandwich maker?

Jocelyn Gunter said...

I totally stumbled on your site and LOVE it. Question...When you use egg beaters and 1/8 leanest, how do you keep track? What do you do for your lean/green meal when you use this for one of your medifast meals?

Frances said...

I'm going to try this with the orange creme shake also!

Susan said...

I just made it with the banana shake, cinnamon instead of the vanilla (I used 1/4 tsp),and no cream cheese. Nice replacement for just a plain shake. :)

susan kraeger said...

I tried it with the Orange shake and it was delicious.

Millie March said...

I like to do the forbidden and microwave 1-2 small frozen strawberries and use them in this recipe plus their juice as water. It makes all the difference to me and I don't think it's too far off. I know some might say "but that's not on program" but I wanted to write in because sometimes making it a lot more flavorful with the tiniest of additions is worth not quitting.

Millie March said...

I also make mine in a small glass jam jar and they come out like cute little muffins and I just split them open and put the cheese inside!

Anonymous said...

How many eggs instead of egg beaters?