Results of Week 2 of Eating Healthy Carbs

This week was horrible! Week 1 went great and then I started down the slippery carb slop.  I even ate fast food for a meal!  I don't think I am quite ready for the wonderful world of carbs.  At least not yet.  Weight on Sunday: 240 lbs.  240 was my experimental ceiling.  I told myself that if I saw that number, I was going back to 5 and 1!  I am a bit frustrated with myself.  I feel like I have been tossing in the wind from this to that.  But now I am proved to myself that I need to be on the 5 and 1 plan.  I also have shown myself that I need to address my issues with food and control and emotions and stuff.  I am still a work in progress.

As of Sunday, I am back on the 5 and 1 plan, using mainly Medifast alternatives and the remainder of my Medifast stash.  I went to Costco and got a box of Premier Protein Bars and a huge 6 lb bag of Cytosport (makers of Muscle Milk) 100% Whey Protein Powder in chocolate.  I have to say the protein powder tastes great!  It is my favorite protein powder hands down.  It was about $30 for 78 servings!  That is only $0.38 per serving.  I mix it with 1 cup of water and  a few ice cubes in my Magic Bullet.  Super tasty.  I even added a bit of mint extract for a nice treat.


Comments

You go girl!! This is NOT "horrible"....while it was not a plan in which you lost weight....think of what you gained....a greater knowledge of your body and how it works!!! You've done so well...and helped so many....and now you know for sure the plan which works best for you!! :O) You can do this....you have done this....and you're showing others along the way!!

Have a great week!!
Stacey
Lori V. said…
I give you props for knowing when somethings not working and having the courage to go back to what you know works! Keep up the good work!
Charla said…
I hope this week went well for you back on the 5&1!!!!!!! I am following you to see if I can do a 5&1 alternative like you without spending the big bucks on MF! My husband isnt working and we cant afford it right now.. I hope all is well!!!!!!!
Blogger said…
With bistroMD you can rest assured that you will not only eat tasty entrees, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform to promote an healthy diet.

STEP 1 - Select one of the diet plans for 5 or 7 days of meals.
STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and decide on the entrees you desire for each day and week.
STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan.
STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your door.

GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your home.

Popular Posts