These are my top picks for kitchen gadgets:
1. Muffin Pan - I am often asked about my muffin pan I used in my Egg Muffin recipe. Sadly, it is sold out everywhere, but this is a great alternative.
2. Magic Bullet - I use my Magic Bullet every single day. I mix all my shakes, puddings and soft serve using it. It is a must have for preparing food on this diet.
3. Sandwich Maker - check out the tab on top for all the great recipes that you need a sandwich maker for. My favorite? Grilled Cheese Tomato Sandwich
4. Milk Frother - this is perfect for when you are at work at need to mix a hot cocoa or shake. I keep one at my desk and it makes perfect hot cocoa with no lumps at all.
5. George Foreman Grill - this little grill is perfect for making your Lean meal. I use mine several times a week. You can even cook frozen chicken breasts in about 12 minutes using the grill. Huge time saver!
6. Mini Food Processor - This little Cuisinart is perfect for pureeing Cauliflower for Pizza Crust, Fauxtatoes and Spicy Cauliflower Cheese Bake. You can use the Magic Bullet, but I have found that using a food processor does work out better.
7. Heart Doughnut Pan - This is the cake pan I use for my cute little heart shaped doughnuts!