New Beautiful Me Relaunch Coming Soon......

The new New Beautiful Me is coming soon......
But don't worry, all your favorite recipes and links will be preserved.  Yay!

As of today I am at 222.2 pounds! My brother asked me what my goal weight was.  Jokingly, I told him it was 6 pounds, 7 ounces - my original weight.  That got me thinking, what is my goal?  I have been intentionally maintaining my weight in the 220s.  I have been here for about 6 months, lasting the holidays with no weight gain.  I am feeling confident that I do know how to maintain my weight.  The last 3 months I have maintained and trending toward the lower end of 220s, without Phentermine.  I tapered off all medications just after the new year.  The entire point of Phentermine/Topomax combo was to bring me down 100 pounds, which I have now lost and maintained without any medication or diet plan, just instinctual eating, for the past 3 months. 

I am feeling that I am ready to make some key and purposeful decisions about how I want to eat, care for my body, mind and soul. 

This will be unveiled soon!




Comments

Popular Posts