Spinach Cauliflower Bake with Grilled Chicken

Ingredients:
Head of Cauliflower (2.16 lb cauliflower yielded 9 green servings after trimmed and cooked.)
2 cups of fresh spinach, which should cook down to 1 cup.
2 cups of Egg Beaters
4 pieces of chicken breast

1. Steam 1 head of cauliflower.
2. Puree cauliflower in food processor.
3. Pour in 2 cups of Egg Beaters and mix until smooth.
4. Spray a 3 qt. casserole dish with Pam. Pour mixture in.
5. Add 2 cups of spinach. This should cook down to equal about 1 cup cooked spinach. Mix together.

6. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
7. While baking, grill 4 pieces of chicken.  You want 4.5 ounce cooked weight pieces. Season your chicken however you prefer, remembering to count your seasoning in your condiment usage.
8. Remove cauliflower bake from oven and cut into quarters.  Each piece is 3 green servings and 1/4 leanest serving.  Serve with 4.5 ounce piece of grilled chicken.  With a 4.5 ounce piece of grilled chicken, this is completes for your lean requirements for the day.  Don't forget to add a healthy fat!


This recipe makes 4 servings. Each serving is 1 lean and 3 green, fully on plan.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have to say that this blog is incredible! I am a health coach for Take Shape for Life and I have sent your blog to all my clients! Your recipe ideas are great. Congrats on all your progress. I myself started on the program back in November and lost 35 pounds! Keep up the good work :)
Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed it and shared it with your clients. Great job on your 35 lbs lost! Medifast is great :)
Richelle said…
Someone recommended your Blog to me off the FB site and I have to say, Wow. My Husband & I started Medifast a couple mo's ago. He's lost 43lbs & I've lost 34 but the L&G meals have been so limited. I am not a cook, lol. TG I found someone that can put L&G meals together w/out a ton of Peppers too. I hate them and I was desperate for new ideas. I found them. Thank you so much for sharing all your info. You rock!
Great job on you and your husbands weight loss! Thank you for your kind words :) Happy shrinking!!
Colleen said…
My husband I have both been on Medifast since Memorial Day. He has lost 74 lbs to date and I have reached my goal of 21 lbs. Your recipes are outstanding!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Popular Posts