Head of Cauliflower (2.16 lb cauliflower yielded 9 green servings after trimmed and cooked.)
2 cups of fresh spinach, which should cook down to 1 cup.
2 cups of Egg Beaters
4 pieces of chicken breast
1. Steam 1 head of cauliflower.
2. Puree cauliflower in food processor.
3. Pour in 2 cups of Egg Beaters and mix until smooth.
4. Spray a 3 qt. casserole dish with Pam. Pour mixture in.
5. Add 2 cups of spinach. This should cook down to equal about 1 cup cooked spinach. Mix together.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
7. While baking, grill 4 pieces of chicken. You want 4.5 ounce cooked weight pieces. Season your chicken however you prefer, remembering to count your seasoning in your condiment usage.
8. Remove cauliflower bake from oven and cut into quarters. Each piece is 3 green servings and 1/4 leanest serving. Serve with 4.5 ounce piece of grilled chicken. With a 4.5 ounce piece of grilled chicken, this is completes for your lean requirements for the day. Don't forget to add a healthy fat!
This recipe makes 4 servings. Each serving is 1 lean and 3 green, fully on plan.