Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How to get Medifast food for less $$

With all the expenses from the holidays, money sure can be tight.  I encourage you to look into ways to save on your Medifast orders if you are feeling the after Christmas money crunch!  I finally broke down the math on how to get the cheapest Medifast food and updated my post on it. The least expensive way I found ends up costing you 250.76 or 12.53 per box including shipping!

Check it out here:
http://newbeautifulme.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-to-get-medifast-food-for-less.html


My New Awesome 1X Dress!

Also, I have to share the picture of the 1X dress that I rocked on Christmas Eve! The dress is even a little big without the belt but was on clearance for $5 at Kohls, so that is okay! (my hair & makeup aren't done, but oh well)


1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...