Italian Creamy Chicken Soup

1 14.5 oz can of Stewed Tomatoes
2 cups of 99% Fat Free Chicken Broth
4 wedges of Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Light Cheese
*Note - Laughing Cow cheese is not recommended by Medifast Nutrition Support, however they do give guidelines for how to incorporate it here.
12 oz grilled chicken

Pour diced tomatoes into a pan. With a slotted spoon, remove the tomatoes. Dice the tomatoes into smaller pieces and add back to pan. Add 2 cups of chicken broth. Simmer. With the slotted spoon, separate the tomatoes into 2 bowls. I weighed each bowl to make sure they were distributed evenly. Split the rest of the liquid between the 2 bowls. Weigh each bowl to make sure they are the same. Add 6 ounces of chicken to each bowl. Mix 2 wedges of Laughing Cow Light cheese into each bowl.



This recipe makes 2 servings. Each serving consists of:
Calories: 260
Fat: 3.5
Carbs: 15
Protein: 30

Lean: 1 leaner portion
Green: 3
Healthy Fat: 1
Condiment: 3 (this is an estimate because I am unsure exactly how much Oregano & Basil are used in the stewed tomatoes)

Comments

Beth said…
Hi there! I feel like I've struck gold finding your blog! You are doing so well! Awesome recipes... going to buy a sandwich maker and a GF grill tomorrow!
Anonymous said…
Same here. What a useful and inspiring blog!
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad to hear you are enjoying my blog. Happy weight loss!
momof2anewday said…
I can't wait to try this.. I am so happy I found your blog and I posted it on medifast on facebook hope that ok.. U are doing AWESOME!!! Love all the recipes and thankful for all the time you have put into this it's great!!
I don't mind reposting on Facebook at all :) If you wanted to add me as a friend on Facebook, feel free to. cody.echtermeyer@gmail.com

Popular Posts