Pure Protein Blueberry Crumb Cake Bar

I just had this bar for breakfast and my goodness it is tasty! It has 190 calories, 5 g fat, 19 g carbs, 19 g protein, so a bit higher on carbs than I aim for but completely doable since my shake this morning had only 4 g carbs. The best part is my grocery store has the Pure Protein bars on sale for 10 for $10 and I had 33 coupons for $1 off 2 bars. I bought 66 bars for $33 or $.50 each. Score! I am excited to try the other flavors and I will let you know how they are.  Please note that if you do try the Pure Protein bars, the calories and carb counts vary greatly from flavor to flavor. So make sure you read labels always!

Also, don't forget to get in your entry for the $50 Ebates drawing!  Details here!

Comments

Marlee said…
I've never had these, but good luck on your journey!

Popular Posts