Wow it has been a long time since I blogged!

Lots of cool things in life....
I got my dream job back in September at Amazon Web Services as a Technical Account Manager.  Hard work and a much bigger challenge than I realized, totally worth it.

Physically:
225 pounds
Top: L or XL
Bottoms: 14 or 16 ladies, not plus
Bra: 38DDD

When I focused on my emotional health, the weight loss came along. I did have some medical help, by way of medication.  I have taken medication before but did not focus on my emotional health and the weight came off.

February 2017 I was back to 335 lbs, just broke it off with a boyfriend.
My doctor prescribed me  Phentermine and a low dose of Topamax.
2 months ago, I tapered myself off of both drugs.
I have maintained my weight at 225 lbs since - 2 months so far.

I am not sure if I want to lose more weight right now or pursue my dream of being a Plus Size Model.  I am only 5'6" and most Plus Size Models are 5'8" or taller. 

My rules around food are as follows:
1. Listen to my body and give it what it needs
2. Eat ethically grown/sourced food when possible
3. I can eat out anytime I want, if I plan the meal with a friend

I have never let myself live without strict rules and self hatred when the rules were broken.  Now I try to pay attention to how decadent a dessert is and truly me in the moment. 








Comments

Anonymous said…
You look beautiful! Thank you for all the help you have given me for years. I love your recipes.

Popular Posts