Insanity Workout!!! Calorie Free Cookie Lee Jewelry Promo - 20% off for my readers!

Calorie Free Cookie Lee Promotion!  
All the Cookie's you want without the guilt of gain!

I am offering 20% off any one jewelry piece for my blog readers until 7/31 - check out the catalog here & email me at newbeautifulme@gmail.com and let me know what you want to order.

Cookie Lee Jewelry is a great way to reward yourself for your weight loss!

BEACHBODY INSANITY WORKOUT!
Today I did my first Insanity Workout!! WOW that is hard and it was only the Fit Test!

Here are the results of my Fit Test. I had to modify some of it, but I did the best I physically could and DUG DEEP!
1. Switch Kicks - 60
2. Power Jacks - 27
3. Power Knees - 50
4. Power Jumps - 27
5. Globe Jumps - 10
6. Modified Suicide Jumps - 19 (I modified this by not going into the plank position - I physically can't at this point)
7. Modified Push Up Jacks - 25 (I modified this by not doing the push up part, only the jack part)
8. Low Plank Oblique - 16 (my range of motion is really limited on these)

I am excited for the Plyometric Cardio Circuit tomorrow! I am pretty sure it will kill me...in a good way!

Comments

Blogger said…
With bistroMD you can rest assured that not only will you eat gourmet entrees, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote an healthy diet.

STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
STEP 2 - Review your menu in advance and pick the entrees you would like for each day and week.
STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program online.
STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your doorstep.

GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your home.

Popular Posts